Adam French, L.Ac.
NY State Licensed Acupuncturist (2678)
Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine
Diplomate in Oriental Medicine (N.C.C.A.O.M.)
Adam is a native of Northern NY. He graduated from Gouverneur High School. After living in Denmark, as an exchange student for a year, he went on to receive his Bachelor of Arts from St. Lawrence University. Throughout the years he has spent a lot of time traveling and working in many different places. While traveling he became interested in the alternative and indigenous medicines of the world. After moving to New York City he began learning about the systems of Oriental Medicine, and getting acupuncture treatments for wellness. It wasn't long before Adam dropped everything and began studying for his Master's of Science in Oriental Medicine at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, in New York, NY. Half way through his schooling he left New York City, and moved to Boulder, Colorado. Where he graduated from Southwest Acupuncture College. This was a strategic move to give him better access to the great outdoors and many excellent hiking trails. In 2004, after a little more traveling, Adam came back to the North Country and opened an Acupuncture Watertown practice.
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of New York (#2678)
- Nationally certified Diplomat of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- NCCAOM certified Chinese Herbalist
- Master’s of Science Degree in Oriental Medicine, Southwest Acupuncture College
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, St. Lawrence University
CERTIFICATIONS & SPECIALTIES:
- Guest panel member on Chinese Medicine That Works Podcast
- Assistant Instructor for Chinese Medicine That Works
- Acupuncture Ambassadors Volunteer (helped organize trips to Kathmandu, Nepal)